Fort Myers Oktoberfest
SEPTEMBER 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th 2019!
THIS YEARS EVENT IS PRESENTED BY:
Welcome to the official website for Fort Myers Oktoberfest! This is the only craft beer based Oktoberfest celebration in Downtown Fort Myers held on a nearly 2 acre site located on Royal Palm Avenue right in front of Millennial Brewing Company.
2019 WILL BE 100% FREE ENTRY AND FREE PARKING IN OUR LOTS! PET FRIENDLY AND FAMILY FRIENDLY TOO!
OPENING CEREMONY WITH MAYOR OF FORT MYERS RANDY HENDERSON TAPPING THE FIRST KEG!!!
- Over 30 different house made and local craft Oktoberfest, Pumpkin and seasonal beers!
- Exclusive Millennial Oktoberfest Marzen, Pumpkin, Kolsch and German Lager beer releases!
- Tons of locally made lagers and light beer options!
- Feature stage featuring 6 Music Performances over four days!
- Stein holding competitions happening every two hours for all three days!
- Carnival Area all four days!
- Multiple bounce houses, kids, games, and more!
- Multiple LOCAL authentic German food vendors! German Food Committee to determine menus and items to be available. Closest possible replication to actual OKTOBERFEST FOOD!
- Authentic, Fresh Made German Pretzels available for all three days
- Food Trucks will also be onsite serving non-German and kid-friendly options as well.
- Custom Millennial Oktoberfest Boots and 1L Steins available for purchase (limited quantity) and are filled for the price of a pint all weekend long
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN THIS YEAR! PROST!SPONSORS AND PARTNERSHIPS AVAILABLE. CUSTOMIZED TO FIT ANY BUDGET. EMAIL EVENTS@MILLENNIALBREWING.COM